Senior Software Engineer, Personalization Application Core
Netflix, Remote, United States
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Who you are
- You are curious about discovering new and better ways to solve problems.
- You aim for broad, optimal solutions while solving the practical task at hand.
- You seek to make your team and the product you work on better as you go.
- You are willing to take broad ownership of team responsibilities.
- You are excited to work in a multidisciplinary environment (engineering, algorithms, data engineering/science, product experimentation).
- 8+ years of software engineering experience with a proven track record of delivering quality results
- Strong software architecture & design skills
- Strong coding skills, preferably in Java
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems
- Experience with public cloud like AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience working with ML or ML teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BS/MS in computer science (or equivalent)
Nice to have
- Experience with content discovery, personalization, recommendations
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience with big data
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid