Community Manager - Con Todo
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Primary Role: Community Management
- Monitor all Con Todo social platforms
- Create, manage, and execute on editorial calendar in Airtable
- Prepare and post content on platforms in accurate, timely manner
- Respond to comments from fans, talent, and notable influencers -- identifying unique opportunities to elevate community conversation
- Draft and post reactive content (when news breaks, big moments or trends)
- Track and regram posts from relevant Netflix talent and fans on Instagram (including drafting copy)
- Proactively bring ideas based on trends and comments & the Latino space to the Con Todo Slack channel
- Manage external team of writers, designers, and vendors and well as internal Creative Studio teams
- Manage the creation of assets and formats from ideation to execution
- Run weekly brainstorm meetings and participation in editorial SLACK channel
- Note platform updates and trends as they happen and make corresponding recommendations for the brand
- Create weekly reports that highlight top performing and bottom performing posts and sentiment
Lead reactive opportunities
- Identify reactive opportunities for titles
- Liaise with title leads to develop and communicate promotional plans from Con Todo platforms
Contribute to the development of new platforms
- Collaborate with Con Todo team on new-platform strategy with operational and creative lens.
- Identify creators or writers who can contribute editorial content
- Project manage creation of clip based content
- Strong Creative Instincts You’re constantly thinking of new ideas for posts, IG stories, and recurring features. You see a piece of content and know how to make it better, funnier, or more sincere. You love creating content that makes people laugh, engage in thoughtful discussion, and feel all the feelings.
- Strong Communication Skills You will be working with a small core team of creatives as well as Netflix managers who will come in and out of the work on the periphery. You are clear and concise in speech and writing, you maintain calm poise in stressful situations, you are transparent and thoughtful in your communication about why or why you are not doing something.
- Attention to Detail We move quickly at Netflix and plans often change at the last minute. You have strong attention to detail from grammar in your writing, to spotting typos in captions, to making up to the minute time and file changes in our content calendar.
- Excellent Creative Writing Skills The Con Todo account is developing a strong and differentiated tone of voice. We are more than just a landing place for Netflix’s Latino content, we want someone who can use assets and comments to build an impactful,consistent online persona and an engaged community by identifying unique community management opportunities, and editing writer-submitted copy & assets to match our overall tone.
- Deep Understanding of Instagram & Twitter Platforms You know what file formats are needed for Con Todo platforms, such as how to optimize IGTV videos for in feed preview, when to use a carousel vs a grid take over, when to use a Twitter thread vs individual Tweets, etc. You strive for high quality downloads over screengrabs and are deeply interested in asset performance and the future of each platform.
- Ability to Be Nimble Things. Change. Constantly. You’re nimble and don’t get stressed by last minute priority changes or asks. You can adapt quickly to new asset requests without losing sight of other priorities. You identify creative opportunities that start in the community and work to make them bigger and bigger and bigger!
- Deep Knowledge of Latino Communities You are well-versed in the many subgroups that make up the Latino community – from cultural references to slang – and are tapped in to the conversations these different groups are having on social.
- YOU LOVE COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT Community Management - interacting with our audience, developing relationships and inside jokes, and being willing to be both vulnerable and funny with our users - is the backbone of the Con Todo accounts. You are strategic in who, when, and what you respond to. You love building online community and being a part of it!
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
The best bed for better sleep