Senior Software Engineer - Anomaly Detection & Troubleshooting
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Required Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of relevant software development experience
- Be driven and bias toward autonomy. Take full ownership of a product or feature from concept to launch.
- Deep understanding of OOP/OOD principles, design patterns and data structures
- Strong software development experience in languages such as Scala, Java, Python, C++ or C#
- Experience writing scalable web services
- Experience with Python or R
- Stream processing engines, such as Spark Streaming, Flink & Storm
- noSQL stores such as Cassandra, MongoDb & DocumentDb
- Commercial and/or open source technologies in the log management, distributed tracing and analytics domains e.g. LogStash, Splunk, Zipkin, New Relic etc.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Help the world share their story
Tech Jobs For You
Software Engineering Intern - Summer 2022 - Seattle, WA
Qualtrics, Seattle, Washington, United States