Associate, Content Strategy and Analysis - Japan
Netflix, Tokyo, Japan
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Lead deal analysis and valuation of new projects in partnership with the Creative, Business Affairs and Content Acquisition teams.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance indicators.
- Develop deep understanding of industry trends as well as competitive threats and opportunities.
- Regularly present analyses and reports on relevant operating and financial metrics in an easy-to-understand format to senior business leaders.
- Develop and manage associate(s) on the team: establish priorities, set objectives, and provide guidance and feedback.
- 2-5 years of experience in a top management consulting firm, investment bank, private equity, hedge fund, and/or media/entertainment/tech company in a strategy/business development/analytical role. We are looking for candidates that have worked in a highly-demanding environment in which complex modeling and analysis is performed.
- Strong passion for content.
- Strong communication/presentation skills with experience presenting complex analyses to executives/senior management.
- Superb financial modeling skills and extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- The successful candidate must display, through attitude and accomplishments, strong initiative for anticipating and meeting the business demands of senior-level business managers. He or she must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results, and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
- Netflix is fast-growing with a flat organizational structure, which means that employees are often asked to perform tasks with a range of difficulties. The ideal candidate would be prepared to regularly "roll up their sleeves" to perform more routine tasks in the same day that they are asked to prepare analysis and a presentation to the executives of the company. Candidate must be motivated, disciplined, and be able to work effectively autonomously.
- Exceptional proficiency with MS Excel & PowerPoint; working knowledge of statistics and analysis packages.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, mathematics, statistics or other relevant field that demonstrates quantitative orientation. MBA a plus but not required.
- Fluent in both English and Japanese (non-Japanese speakers will be considered, but Japanese fluency preferred).
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Producer, Live Broadcast
Accuweather, Headquarters - State College, PA
Software Engineer, Lion Studios
AppLovin, San Francisco, CA
Landor, LANDOR LONDON
Editorial Operations Associate (Contract)
Senior Product Content Strategist- Retail
Shopify, Ottawa, Canada