On-Site Support Specialist - Mexico City
Netflix, Mexico City, Mexico
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Technical Support to the Mexico City staff and surrounding LATAM partners
- Oversight of IT and hardware managed service providers
- Information tracking and management, as it pertains to ancillary charges and overhead budgets
- Audio visual support for events, corporate meetings, and special internal projects (ie. Room sweeps, small to medium event support, hardware troubleshooting)
- Handle onboarding / off-boarding logistics for Netflix staff
- Innovate on technical solutions to support user need
- Deliver localized trainings and knowledge to both internal and external customers
- IT or Desktop Support/System Administration with a focus on the customer-facing experience
- Experience supporting Cloud and SaaS Applications and SSO, including Google Apps for the Enterprise (Gmail, Calendaring, Drive, Sites, and Groups)
- In-depth knowledge of and the ability to perform advanced troubleshooting on Mac OS, Chrome OS, Windows 7, 8 & 10, Linux, and various applications including Office and Adobe suites
- Strong fundamentals in networking protocols and troubleshooting
- Experience in racking and installing networking equipment and servers and working in an MDF room
- Experience partnering with local IT vendors and regional procurement
- Knowledge of best practices around data security
- Experience supporting mobile devices including Android and iOS devices
- Experience troubleshooting conference room technology including Google Hangouts, Google Meet, Chromebox for Meetings, and Crestron devices
- Experience with supporting people remotely
- Experience delivering group and one-on-one training
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision; must be a self-motivated self-starter that can initiate ideas and take ownership of work
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and with minimal guidance.
- Ability to partner effectively with business leaders and cross-functional teams.
- Thrives on technical challenges and takes pride in solving them
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Patience, and a desire to provide world-class customer service
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Software that predicts technology trends.