Senior Software Engineer - Revenue Finance Infrastructure
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- 5+ years of hands-on, software engineering experience in building business-critical, reliable, and distributed systems.
- Background in building financial or payments solutions. Experience in leveraging ML is a plus.
- You are driven by the desire to solve hard technical problems with the goal to automate and scale everything!
- You are self-motivated and love making an impact.
- You can work independently, delivering innovative solutions with minimal guidance.
- You have a successful track record of delivering results in complex cross-functional projects.
- You strongly believe in test-driven development.
- You have a strong bias towards action.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong data structures and algorithms knowledge with server side expertise.
- Have a strong background in distributed data processing, software engineering design, and data modeling concepts.
- Proficient in Java, Scala, or any other JVM language.
- Experience with Pub-Sub( Kafka) , Stream Processing(Spark/Flink etc.)
- Expertise with solving large data challenges.
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Expertise in building distributed applications that are secure, can scale and are highly available.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.