Associate, Content Strategy and Analysis - Korea
Netflix, Seoul, South Korea
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Lead deal analysis and valuation of new projects in partnership with the Content Creative and Acquisition teams.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance indicators.
- Understand the economics of shows and build relevant financial models for our investment decisions.
- Develop deep understanding of industry trends as well as competitive threats and opportunities.
- Regularly present analyses and reports on relevant operating and financial metrics in an easy-to-understand format to senior business leaders.
- Compiling thoughtful post-mortem analyses to determine areas for optimization and improvement.
- Working cross-functionally with other CS&A teams globally as well as Product, Marketing, Consumer Insights, and Data Science team.
- 3-6 years of experience in a top management consulting firm, investment bank, private equity, hedge fund, and/or media/entertainment/tech company in a strategy/business development/analytical role. We are looking for candidates that have worked in a highly-demanding environment in which complex modeling and analysis is performed.
- Candidates are required to be highly analytical and be a strong, effective communicator with experience presenting complex analyses to executives/ senior management.
- He/She must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics. Candidates must be motivated, disciplined, and flexible.
- Superb problem solving and analytical skills and extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Exceptional financial modeling skills and proficiency with MS Excel & PowerPoint; working knowledge of statistics and analysis tools.
- Passion and familiarity with Korean content and the entertainment industry is a strong plus
- Strong communication skills to deliver concise presentations and solid people skill to work with various cross-functional teams and build collaborative relationships are strong plus
- Genuine passion and excitement for Netflix’s unique culture
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, mathematics, statistics or other relevant field that demonstrates quantitative orientation. MBA is a plus but not required.
- Fluent in both English and Korean. Korean fluency is mandatory, English fluency is a strong plus
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid
Tech Jobs For You
Business Development Representative (German Speaking)
SurveyMonkey, Dublin, Ireland/Amsterdam, Netherlands/London, England