Coordinator, Physical Production - CEE
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Coordinate the onboarding process for production companies and freelance producers to the Netflix ecosystem, tools, and resources.
- Set up, schedule and coordinate initial kick off and ongoing production meetings for and partner-managed productions.
- Serve as primary production contact through pre-production, production and wrap for Production Management.
- Track and manage writing/development and production schedules along with overall local content slate, keeping stakeholders apprised of status.
- Research, curate, and develop relationships with vendors, while continually analyzing cost efficiencies from vendor bids.
- Assist with identification and curation of experienced, high-quality production staff and crew
- Research and outreach to potential filming locations and studios across Poland.
- Maintain, update, champion the use of our internal systems to track and manage show asset & paperwork delivery to Netflix.
- Update production management “best practices” and refine production guidelines, work with technical teams in training others to use Netflix tools and understand our workflow.
- Work with managers on budget reviews and analysis.
- Serve as the bridge between productions and internal Netflix teams to ensure both sides receive pertinent updates in a timely manner.
- Assist productions and executives in planning and coordinating travel.
- Any other duties as necessary to support the productions and the department.
- At least 5 years of experience in scripted television or feature film physical production within a high volume production company or medium to a high budget studio or network in Poland.
- Candidates will likely be at the Production Manager/Supervisor or Line Producer level outside of Netflix
- Fluent in English and Polish is required.
- Additional languages like German are an advantage.
- Access to a long roster of high-quality vendors and crew/creative talent in Poland or Central and Eastern Europe.
- Team player with an ability to supervise several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery) in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Gdrive, MS Word, Excel is preferred
- Movie Magic Budgeting and Scheduling a plus, but not required and familiarity with post production/editorial systems and finishing processes.
- Understanding how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
- Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of the current production process and equipment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask.
- Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box.
- Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Animoto turns photos and video into professional video slideshows in minutes.
Jobs You May Like
Social Media Intern
Multiply, New York, NY