APAC Regional Lead, Creative Partner Planning & Insights
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Lead the APAC regional outlook and set team solution focus areas
- Build new creative frameworks to help Creative Marketing, Brand and Editorial & Publishing achieve the creative intent for their title, portfolio and channel ambitions
- Develop new team structures, ways of working and innovative approaches to challenging and changing creative asset types
- Identify new external creative partner pipeline needs and create vetting rubrics
- For core external creative partners steward best in class relationships that grow with our business and continue to raise the bar
- Oversee the definition, refinement and progress of key KPIs that demonstrate impact of team efforts
- Maintain deep knowledge of budget forecasting, title tiering, market insights, consumer insights and generally all intelligence driving cross functional department decisions
- Become a core trusted advisor and strategic counselor to cross functional partners
- Continuously gather talent feedback to keep a finger on the pulse of preferred partners and assist in updating the talent database.
- Provide operational oversight and support on all deliverables by advising internal infrastructure team and external partners; identify potential risks and develop contingency plans and communicate cross-functionally any changes.
- Provide continuous feedback between cross-functional creative teams, managers and partners on talent performance and workflow improvements.
- Help maintain the bar for excellence across the global creative talent pool.
- 10+ years in Creative Industry (Brand or Agency side)
- 3+ years in Creative leadership position building a practice or offering
- Fluent in Korean and/or Japanese is a plus
- Knowledge of Creative Industry talent in APAC
- Extremely High EQ: Ability to read a room, hear what's not being said, and exert influence
- Autonomous leader who can build a strategies and prioritization frameworks from top level business objectives
- Proven ability to drive business growth balanced with creative innovation and risk taking
- Good understanding of creative workflows for both conceptual and production work
- Exceptional communicator
- Tech-savvy with the ability to apply tech based solutions in replacement of manual ones
- Strong problem-solving skills with a positive and even-tempered attitude
- Experience with consistently, high demand that requires on the spot thinking and problem solving balanced with rolling up their sleeves to build the solutions
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
File hosting service