Coordinator, Studio Logistics
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Process local and domestic shipments from end-to-end, and provide support to Specialists on international shipments where needed
- Perform detailed inventory of goods for outbound shipments and reconcile items against user requests for internal shipments. Review manifests for remote requests
- Ensure goods are packaged securely for safe transit and labeled according to applicable regulations
- Data entry, scanning, organizing physical and digital shipping documents, and other ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Provide quotes, status updates, and excellent customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Corporate Logistics, Technology Deployment, VFX, Post Production, Marketing/PR, Trade Compliance, Finance Operations, Transportation, Labor Relations, Assets & Archives, etc. on shipping projects
- At least 3 years of experience in the logistics industry (supply chain, warehouse, shipping & receiving), or applicable experience in a Production Office (Production Coordinator, APOC). International shipping and/or entertainment-related shipping experience a plus
- Domestic air freight, small parcel, LTL/FTL shipping experience is required, including knowledge of transportation documents such as Packing Lists, BOLs, AWBs, etc.
- Extremely detail-oriented, but also able to take a bird’s eye view outside of our team’s scope in order to contribute more effectively to big picture success
- Customer service or retail experience preferred
- Able to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment and manage multiple deadlines
- Eager to learn and apply continuous improvement to both new and pre-existing workflows
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills. The ideal candidate is able to distill complex details into informative, succinct updates to share with coordinators, managers, and executives
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
The Leading Cognitive & Cloud Computing Company