Manager, Production Management (Series/Film) - Korea
Netflix, Seoul, South Korea
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Pre-production / Setup of Show
- Work with Finance, Legal, Creative, Studio Technology, Post and external production teams on establishing key production schedules and workflows and maximizing budget to spend as much on screen as possible.
- Set up productions to return to work safely.
- Work with Partners to prepare and vet show budgets and schedules, providing feedback internally and externally on viability and risks
- Collaborate with internal/external teams to lock budget
- Track & manage all production related costs, keeping stakeholders apprised of status
- Follow up cost reports and trackers on a weekly basis with Finance
- Help ensure that productions run smoothly, remain safe, meet deadlines and stay within budget.
- On going production support
- Problem solving as issues arise throughout production and establishing an open dialogue with external production partners.
- Working with Production HR and Diligence teams when issues arise to ensure crews and participants are treated with respect both on and off set.
- Create/Help inform and draft schedule
- Collaborate with internal teams (including Distribution and Localization) & external production team to lock schedule
- Troubleshoot and communicate all changes to schedule to internal/external teams
- Lead or assist with search and hire of key show staff
- Determine key vendors to accommodate creative vision and relationships, tax incentives, budget needs, location issues
- Help maintain/curate preferred vendor list
- 7-10+ Years as an experienced Line Producer above on a freelance or staff basis having worked with medium and high budget studio, major production company and network series and films
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and lead both internal teams and external partners with empathy.
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery)
- Familiar with the current trends and workflows for both HD and 4K
- Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
- Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of the current production process, gear and communication tools.
- Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides and Google Mail
- Fluency in English and Korean required
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!