Director of Product Innovation, Interactive
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
What you will do:
- Set a strategic vision and success metrics for the initiative, including balancing investments in current projects and testing and rolling out new types of interactive experiences, across platforms and across the globe
- Lead a talented cross-functional team in evolving the current framework and defining and executing on test and launch of innovative new ideas
- Roll out large-scale product efforts, leveraging the best of strategy & analysis, content, design, production, program management, platform & ui engineering, insights & data science
- Drive toward business impact and make tough calls: Own decisions for the interactive product roadmap and portfolio feature investment, assessing impact and opportunity cost
- Influence and communicate your vision and strategy broadly
- Inspire and motivate those around you and in the external creative community as you learn together what works
- Grow and mentor team members in building an inclusive environment of teamwork, risk-taking, and trust
What We’re Looking For:
- 10+ years experience in consumer product management with a proven record of successfully launching products or platforms (media/tech/entertainment focus preferred but not required)
- An entrepreneurial spirit or storyteller excited about the opportunity to lean into new technology as a vehicle for enhancing engagement
- A structured and principled thinker who can cut through complexity by creating clear frameworks and scalable solutions
- Metrics-minded; experience with a/b testing on a large scale is a plus
- Superb ability to prioritize and articulate priorities and corresponding product roadmap across business functions and geographies
- An evangelizing leader who can inspire, motivate and collaborate with engineers, designers, and others
- Exceptionally clear oral and written communication who can flex across technical, business, and creative forums
- An inclusive collaborator who is an active listener
- An enthusiastic participant in Netflix’s culture. Our culture is unique and we live by the values as articulated at: https://jobs.netflix.com/culture.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one