Sr. Manager Marketing Partnerships Benelux
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build and own the marketing relationship with existing and new partners across the Benelux;
- Work closely cross functionally with Marketing, Product, Business Development, Content Services, Public Relations, and Brand/Editorial teams to identify opportunities to bring Netflix in the core of our partners marketing campaign and across their channels;
- Activate marketing collaboration by developing and launching creative partner marketing programs that bring the Netflix content in the core of successful campaigns for our partners;
- Introduce new partners and their agencies to the Netflix brand and offering creative guidance and expertise to elevate creative output and inventive storytelling;
- Owns the responsibility for ensuring relevant Netflix brand positioning and representation / usage of Netflix and studio content in partner campaigns; owning partner creative feedback loop and consumer-facing output.
- Bring market insights and communication hubs to support the overall Netflix marketing strategy for the Benelux region and prioritize campaigns that complete the title marketing efforts;
- Define corrective actions to improve effectiveness and results.
Qualifications - The successful candidate:
- Will thrive in our culture
- Has at least 10 years of experience in similar creative partner marketing promotional roles. Working with the Entertainment/Content industry is essential (i.e. digital distributor, pay tv, telecommunication, movie studio, video games, music industry, etc) ;
- Has an impeccable track record of cultivating relationships and a deep level of respect with top brand and agency marketers and management;
- Has great communication and interpersonal skills: Fluency in English and Dutch is required, French would be a bonus;
- Is passionate about Entertainment, Design, Pop culture, Technology, Arts, and Advertising. Is a creative and a story-teller at heart, with an incredible eye for great ideas and compelling campaign dynamics, with a finger on the pulse of culture.
- Is capable of managing multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team, working both independently and in close collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders;
- Has experience in developing creative ideas to different media formats and audiences to solve business problems and engage consumers.
- Can organize, clarify and communicate complex ideas quickly, succinctly and accurately. Has a quick intelligence, is fast on the feet, and quickly responds to inquiries and questions.
- Is someone committed to creating more inclusive spaces in advertising, passionate about fostering diversity within their primary network of partners, agencies, production companies etc.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Tech Jobs For You
Juvenile Mental Health SME
ISN Corporation, Atlanta, Dallas, San Antonio, New Orleans, Miami GA, TX, ...