Manager, Country Marketing - Thailand
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Key Attributes in Detail:
- You will lead marketing launch for iconic Netflix shows, and manage the franchise for subsequent seasons.
- You will lead all facets of marketing strategy from paid media, to social engagement, to local launch activations.
- You will be the key point of contact for Netflix Originals in Thailand, and your cross-functional management (Consumer insights, comms, etc.) will be critical.
- You will manage creative and media agencies to deliver your title campaigns.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has deep knowledge in running a 360-campaign, from strategy development to tactical execution (including AV/trailers, digital/social, print and out-of-home).
- Is a strategic thinker with a business mind: identifying key challenges and critical levers to drive growth of Netflix in the market.
- Has a deep understanding of consumer insights and how they are translated into creative strategy and campaigns.
- Has a deep knowledge of Thai pop culture.
- Has a proven track record of building world-class creative and launching campaigns that sparks excitement and passion within the local community.
- Has a deep understanding of the social media landscape: platform best practises and consumers (social) media behaviors.
- Is a cross-functional leader who is able to engage, listen and collaborate with internal departments/teams to align early on overall strategy and goals. We want you to see the cross-functional collaboration through launch.
- Is able to effectively communicate different facets of their campaigns to executives, showrunners, talent and their representatives.
- Has a good understanding of marketing, social and media analytics and can apply data to the testing and optimization of campaigns.
- Appreciates technology and can collaborate with our world class product team to integrate our campaigns into the member product experience.
- Is an effective collaborator in a fast paced, multifaceted environment. We will typically have multiple campaigns launching at once.
What We Need From You:
- Written and Verbal fluency in both English and Thai
- A desire to thrive in our unique culture
- A curious creative mind that can help us establish meaningful connections between Netflix and our non-members in Thailand, exploring innovative ways to express our values and positioning when promoting our original titles
- Native understanding of digital/social marketing combined with the skills to tell compelling stories for the market through media agnostic ideas
- Deep knowledge of pop culture, having invested thousands of hours consuming content. Someone truly passionate about entertainment, capable of extracting powerful communication insights from our original content
- Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team, working both independently and in close collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Ability to self-motivate in a fast paced, multifaceted environment
- Capacity to continuously provide and receive constructive, actionable feedback to and from colleagues
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.