Senior Software Engineer - Partner Engineer EMEA
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Help integrate, test, deploy, and improve Netflix ready devices over the entire device lifecycle using Netflix tools and data.
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables over multiple partner engagements.
- Improve our tools and approaches to quality and scale.
- Build and maintain our engineering relationships with Netflix partners. Ability and willingness to travel to partners in the EMEA region when required.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Electrical, or equivalent practical experience.
- Programming or technical leadership experience in two or more of the following areas: Backend API (Rest/GraphQL) integration and development, embedded Linux, device drivers, embedded graphics, software development with a focus on distributed computing involving audio/video standards.
- Experience with Operating Systems (Linux or Android)
- Demonstrated history or passion for quality and device data impacting user experience.
- Demonstrated history of delivering on full development lifecycle and multiple successful releases.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.