Senior UI Engineer
Netflix, Mexico City, Mexico
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Opportunities to Make an Impact
- Accurately forecast, budget, and record the financials that are the backbone of our studio
- Empower our content buyers to discover, evaluate, and procure the next Netflix original
- Allow the discovery and management of talent and vendors that work on our productions
- Connect the seams of our ecosystem of tools together in the form of connected, end-to-end workflows
- Enable our productions to coordinate on set in real-time, modernizing a 100 year old, paper-based workflow
- Help content creators promote and analyze content, covering all aspects of setup, acquisition, fulfillment, management, and publishing needed for content to go live
- Revolutionize how we prepare our titles for distribution on our consumer-facing platforms
- Amplify and accelerate our engineering teams by crafting highly usable tools, workflows, and solutions to improve end user productivity and development joy
What sets you apart
- Passion for building high-impact, well-performing user experiences
- Independent, proactive, and able to deliver production-ready code with minimal guidance
- Great communication and collaboration skills working cross-functionally with other engineers, product managers, and designers
- We’re bringing unique stories from around the world to a global audience at a scale never done before
- You’ll work with other senior, high-performing engineers so you will be constantly learning and sharpening your skill set
- You’ll collaborate with product managers and designers, data scientists and algorithm experts, even content executives and content creators, to build exciting new features
- We pay top of market with excellent benefits
- Our culture is something we strive to constantly improve and practice daily
- We have a lot of fun bringing wild ideas to life at Hack Day!
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.