Technical Product Manager, Studio Innovation (Animation Studio Technology)
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Set a vision and strategy for the animation studio infrastructure and change the industry. You are responsible for developing innovative services, infrastructure and management tools required to contain and structure our animation studio production environment.
- Partner with the engineering team on how the 100-year-old Animation industry can be disrupted through technology.
- Lead a large cross-functional team to define a roadmap and execute innovative ideas.
- Develop, outline and maintain transaction volumes, SLAs for core infrastructure functions and workstations
- Coordinate with platform teams around capabilities needed from underlying platform infrastructure
- Foster a learn-fast mentality and collaborate with operational teams to roll out products to our talent, employees, and partners.
- Work closely with data science and algorithm teams to generate insights and develop new ideas.
- Thrive in a healthy debate of ideas while balancing to communicate your vision and strategy broadly throughout the organization.
What We’re Looking For
- Proven record of successfully launching technical products or creative platforms
- Ability to prioritize well, and articulate your product roadmap across business functions and geographies, whether in small group discussions or large-scale presentations
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Experience with new software development processes: discovery, design, engineering, soft launch
- Experience leading, collaborating or working with engineering teams collectively
- Willingness to regularly travel
- Strong ability to dive into the unknown and create clarity amid chaos
- Sharp assessment skills with an ability to vet wants vs. needs
- Comfortable with running lean
- Flexible amid an ever-changing and growing environment
- Experience or education in technology or business domains. An undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering, or related disciplines, an MBA, or animation experience are a plus.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.