Senior Research Scientist - Product Machine Learning Research
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
What you bring:
- Ample ML research experience, in academia or industry, in fields such as recommendation systems, graph learning, content understanding (NLP, CV), and game theory.
- A history of ideating and leading ambitious research projects inspired by real-world challenges
- Passion for building strong relationships with stakeholders and colleagues to tackle big, cross-functional problems
- Exceptional communication with technical and non-technical audiences
- Comfort with ambiguity; ability to thrive with minimal oversight and process
- We use TensorFlow, Spark, Python, and Scala a lot, so knowing these things helps. However, we do have incredible infrastructure (see here and here) so other technologies are certainly on the table
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
The best bed for better sleep