Counsel, Business & Legal Affairs, Original Studio Films
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
In addition, the candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities and judgment.
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally, think practically and be solution-oriented.
- Strong industry relationships and in-depth negotiation and drafting experience.
- Willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise.
- Commitment to embrace and advocate for inclusion.
- J.D. and membership in good standing in at least one state bar.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
A monthly box of dog goodies