Benefits Program Manager, LATAM
Netflix, Mexico City, Mexico
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- You will work closely with our external and internal stakeholders (HRIS, Payroll, HR Generalists, and benefit consultants) to ensure accurate data exchange and effective operations of our benefit and retirement programs in LATAM (3 countries and growing!), including support of our benefits and HR system implementations and upgrades.
- You will lead annual renewals in our LATAM countries, benchmark against our peers, provide analyses and insight into benefits in LATAM and research industry and employment trends. Your job will be to seek information and be curious about the latest movements in benefits so that we can stay ahead of the curve and competition.
- You will thoroughly understand and execute the compliance landscape that governs LATAM benefits. We don’t like to get bogged down in audits, reporting and compliance. We would rather focus on innovation and simplicity. That said, we are of course mindful and respectful of the fact that in benefits, these are necessary to the health of our plans. You will oversee these important functions and ensure we are adhering to all the requirements that keep our plans in check
- You will work closely with our Employee Services Generalist team to both support them in responding to employee benefit inquiries and draw insights and learnings from their front line communication with employees. You’ll use these employee stories to help inform our decisions and communications.
- You will work closely with the rest of the Benefits Team to implement benefits that support the business as we expand into new countries in LATAM. You will partner closely with the business as we grow in animation, content, and production.
To be successful:
- You’ve done this before. 7+ years of benefits and/or HR operations experience with knowledge of relevant best practice, industry and compliance requirements.
- You are independent. You will be the first benefits team member located in LATAM.
- You have supported benefit programs at entertainment and/or technology organizations (preferred but not required).
- Passion. Our employees are our top priority, and enabling an amazing employee experience as a consumer of our benefits programs is your main guiding principle.
- Curiosity. You are able to approach benefits with a deeply analytical and curious mind to take in many data points and provide summaries and actionable recommendations in a clear and concise way using data to inform decisions.
- Collaborative. You have the ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams understanding there is not one single voice making decisions. You actively seek feedback on our benefits from across the business.
- Unfazed. You have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and effectively communicate with business executives. You are comfortable working in a culture that values candor, transparency and courage.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.