Asset Optimization Analyst - APAC
Netflix, Seoul, South Korea
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Leading and attending cross-functional meetings with partners to understand and distill ongoing and upcoming product business objectives and prioritizing creative questions and ideas according to those business objectives (i.e. emerging markets, automation-assisted asset creation for scale, etc.).
- Prioritizing business objectives and ideas from key stakeholders to develop creative curiosities into testing hypotheses and strategies, pushing back when ideas do not align with larger priorities.
- Drafting and driving the execution of specific qualitative and quantitative analyses on the various creative assets.
- Collaborating with data science partners on metric, tooling, and dashboard development that is crucial to providing feedback to creative design strategies.
- Partnering with product innovation partners to inform and ensure optimal execution of tests and related initiatives.
- Identifying opportunities specific to your market while staying highly aligned with your core Labs team and their objectives.
- Constantly documenting and communicating upcoming tests and changes in strategies and operations as they relate to the creative assets.
- Consistently rethinking and improving the ways by which we collect ideas, aggregate insights, and communicate those insights broadly.
- Addressing questions and issues related to tests and results surrounding creative assets from both engineering and creative producer partners.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience as an analyst, product manager, data scientist or creative program manager.
- Experience with A/B testing, data analysis, and ideation of new product features and processes.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with several partners and stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively distill and communicate complex concepts in a digestible manner.
- The soft skills to recognize when to challenge conventional thinking, the courage to voice suggestions and the maturity to accept feedback on ideas and work.
- Understanding of and passion for algorithms and machine learning.
- Demonstrated data fluency; comfortable with large datasets, constructing queries, designing data visualizations and extracting meaning from your analysis.
- Experience solving problems through statistics and math a plus.
- Fluency in English and Korean required.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.