Data and Insights Project Manager
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Track and maintain data integrity across multiple tools and workflows; identify and resolve data inconsistencies.
- Prepare regular business health and insights decks for Globalization
- Build and manage external-facing reporting for the team
- Build and maintain data ingestion pipelines
- Perform ad hoc analyses and queries as necessary (for requests that cannot be answered via existing dashboards)
- Provide analytical support for initiatives (that are fairly straightforward but might require complex analytics)
- Collaborate with the Analytics Program Manager to create an optimized business operations framework against which the Globalization team can perform and support translation at scale.
- Develop and maintain effective communication tools to report business performance and drive business decisions both internally (vendor QBRs and newsletters) and externally (dashboards) for Globalization.
- Required Skills: advanced SQL, advanced python (pandas & numpy, data visualization libraries), ETL, Tableau (or similar dashboard platforms); experience with jupyter notebooks preferred
- Extensive of experience in consulting, business operations or data analytics at a global scale.
- Excellent analytical skills with experience managing and utilizing large data sets to drive performance and process improvement
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate risks and dependencies, and to distill complex concepts into simple, actionable recommendations at the leadership level.
- Drive decisions and change management through data analysis, collaboration and leadership.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Using digital technology to transform the physical world