Senior Software Engineer - Test, Enterprise Software Engineering
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Build test frameworks.
- Set up test infrastructure.
- Create production monitoring utilities.
- Optimize processes for speed, reliability, scalability, and automation where possible.
- Address technical debt incurred affecting infrastructure.
- Create and build support processes.
- Help mentor and instruct engineers in best practices for testing and mentor their usage.
- Identify and implement new opportunities for improvement of testing strategies..
- Develop tooling to improve testing quality and speed.
You should have:
- A tester mindset, be curious and come up with interesting test scenarios
- A solid understanding of testing principles, methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- A thorough understanding of modern web architecture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Practical experience writing code in at least one scripting/programming language
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.