Senior Software Engineer, Database Access Platform
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
You will be a great match if you have experience in
- Programming in Java, C++, C# or Go
- Designing scalable distributed systems
- Building microservices at scale
- Deploying on a major cloud provider (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Working with Cassandra, CockroachDB, Zookeeper or Elasticsearch
Even better if you also have
- Working knowledge of gRPC or GraphQL
- Experience in on-call rotation
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
For context on some of the CDE projects, see
- How Netflix microservices tackle dataset pub-sub
- Announcing EVCache: Distributed in-memory datastore for Cloud
- Building and Running Cloud Native Cassandra
- More talks from our team @CDE Channel
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
The social news and entertainment company.