Dubbing Title Management Coordinator (EMEA)
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Coordinate Dubbing Title Managers in your content or region at a title-level
- Coordinating the project management on titles originating from their respective territory being dubbed into a variety of dubbed languages.
- Complete initial project set-up in Netflix’s suite of tools such as verifying work orders, level of QC, and preparing bid drafts
- Execute scripting, trailer, and Audio Description orders within a title in conjunction with the Title Manager
- Troubleshoot external partners to tools as needed at the title-level
- Update various documents and/or spreadsheets with scheduling, delivery, QC information and bidding information
- Liaise with internal employees on deadlines and missing information as needed
- Monitor quality control throughout the life-cycle of a title
- Work with external partners to ensure dubbed assets are in a launch-ready state by a designated date
- Address all external queries and escalate to the Title Manager as needed
- Prepare monthly vertical wins/learnings and help identify quarterly partner, title, workflow, or personnel highlights in support of the Dubbing Newsletters
- Work on ad-hoc projects as needed
- Complete additional administrative tasks as needed
- Passion for languages and dubbing quality
- A mínimum of 2+ years of project management experience (creative/operations, respectively)
- Prior working knowledge of dubbing or localization, ProTools, audio nomenclature, quality control metrics
- Adaptability and resilience to quick changes in priorities, technology, tools and workflow
- Must be a team player and self-starter with the ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and understand how to prioritize and respond accordingly
- Able to organize and update information on a regular basis
- Excellent communication, technically inclined, while able to adapt and learn different tools and software
- Asset tracking and scheduling
- Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current dubbing workflows
- Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters and be discrete in maintaining confidential information.
- Preferred Skills: Understanding or experience with audio terminology, MS Office
- (Excel, PPT, Word), Google Suite, Apple (Keynote, Numbers, Pages)
- Bachelor's degree preferred and/or equivalent, relevant work experience
- Fluency in English written and spoken English is required
- Being bilingual or multilingual is a plus
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer, Salesforce Platform
Okta, Los Angeles, CA; Austin, TX; Denver, CO; Portland, OR; Vi...