Production Workflow Technologist - SEA
Netflix, Bangkok, Thailand
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
As part of the Production Workflow team, you will:
- Provide technical guidance to Netflix productions.
- Educate various internal and external teams on Netflix technical specifications and production best practices.
- Participate in industry outreach and education and be an advocate for innovation in creative technologies.
- Report local production practices, challenges and opportunities.
- Contribute towards documentation and other resources to educate creative partners and vendors about our requirements and initiatives.
- Advise local vendors in preparing to service Netflix Originals productions.
- Maintain currency on production and post production tools, technology and software.
- Maintain currency on Audio, Video and Streaming technology.
- Represent the Netflix Production Technology team at industry functions, conferences, committee meetings, etc.
- Strong customer orientation and helpful, collaborative demeanor.
- Minimum of 5-years of film/TV production or post-production experience.
- Extensive understanding of image capture, production and post-production workflows with an ability to quickly analyze and reconcile external operations against those of Netflix.
- Understanding of common industry tools and local production practices..
- Willingness and aptitude to educate both internal and external entities with varying degrees of knowledge in your area of expertise.
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to communicate and interact on a global level and frame projects with sensitivity to cultural diversity and industrial variation.
- Knowledge of industry standards and the bodies that ratify them.
- Knowledge of technology solutions manufacturers, equipment and service vendors across the production landscape.
- Fluency in both verbal and written communication in English and Thai required.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos