Senior Full Stack Product Engineer - Growth Notifications
Netflix, Remote, United States
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Experience in developing consumer-facing applications through experimentation techniques like A/B Testing
- Fluent in Java and other object oriented languages
- Prior experience in Typescript
- Front end web development experience (React, CSS, SASS/LESS)
- Experience writing SQL queries on big data platforms (SparkSQL, Presto, Hive, etc)
- Designing intuitive and extensible APIs
- Developing reusable, templated frameworks
Nice To Have Skills
- Experience building backend systems to power frontend experiences
- Experience working with product development teams
- Prior experience creating web and/or email based experiences with AMP.
- Experience building flows using various channels like Push, SMS, messaging apps, and In-Product messaging experiences
- Experience with localization systems and ICU formatting
- Prior experience in creating Responsive & Interactive HTML and/or AMP Email Development experience
- Previous experience in building large-scale, highly resilient gRPC services
- You are diligent, thoughtful, and articulate. You have great oral and written communication skills and can communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- You can work across all phases of the software development lifecycle (planning, design, implementation, testing, deployment, operations and support)
- You can make wise choices and take smart risks when dealing with ambiguous requirements. Once you have context, you can figure out how to solve problems on your own.
- You are proactive and can move fast or pivot to meet the changing needs of the product
- You enjoy problem solving and can use everything from big-data to command line tools to help you identify and fix issues
- You are passionate about product development and you enjoy the independence of managing projects on your own
- You care about business strategy and customer experience.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Tech Jobs For You
Senior Software Engineer, Salesforce Platform
Okta, Los Angeles, CA; Austin, TX; Denver, CO; Portland, OR; Vi...