Coordinator, Post Production - Indonesia
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the post managers reviewing schedules, budgets, quotes, and workflows
- Keeping up to date with Netflix tools, specifications, and technologies
- Track and manage all post schedules, keeping stakeholders apprised of status
- Set up and attend post production calls and meetings as needed
- Update and manage internal databases and trackers
- Coordinate with internal partners from onboarding new projects through the delivery process
- Maintain and curate preferred vendor lists for dailies, sound and finishing
- Research and maintain preferred freelance post crew
- Set up and manage dailies and cut viewing access for shows
- Audit completion/delivery of post production materials during prep, production, archive and wrap
- At least 5 years of working experience as freelance Post Supervisor or Coordinator, Post Producer or in a similar role within a post facility.
- Previous experience on independent or studio feature films and TV series
- Knowledge of post production workflows, tools and finishing formats
- Knowledge and experience in working with local or regional vendors (editorial, sound, colour, etc)
- A strong interest in and desire to learn new technologies
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.