Director, Creative Marketing Production - US Films
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Functional Expert. Lead a multi-disciplinary team with technical expertise in creative operations, project management and integrated production. Drive business innovation and vision for these functional areas, both internally (for our teams, workflows, and tooling) and cross-functionally (across our stakeholder teams).
- Operational Strategist & Project Management. Proactively identify business-critical issues and opportunities to improve how we track, produce, share, utilize, and traffic promotional assets at Netflix, balancing the short and long-term needs of multiple cross-functional Marketing and Communications teams. Elevate our project management functions to enable flexible processes and structure, while also driving accountability for process improvement
- Team Leadership. Empower, support, and cultivate a flat organization of senior-level creative production and operational professionals. A natural team leader with a proven track record of articulating team purpose and priorities, and rallying teams around these. Take a hands-on approach to campaign challenges to better support them in their day-to-day.
- Resource & Capacity Planning. Plan and optimize team bandwidth across a robust slate of titles, ensuring adequate coverage and maximum impact. Contribute to long range team planning and forecasting, anticipating roadblocks and volume spikes.
- Global & Regional Player. Ability to be an advocate for the specific needs of US Films, while driving custom solutions to meet them. Stay in lockstep with other managers across US Series and US Non-Fiction/Kids-Family Animation, as well as other leaders globally, to strike a balance between those custom solutions and functional consistency.
- Data Fluency. Partner with Strategy & Analysis counterparts to further our operational metrics agenda and drive process improvements. Represent CMP in US Films budget conversations, ensuring work is adequately forecasted and funded.
- Culture Building. Be a strong culture role model, leading by example in alignment with our principles of Inclusion, Freedom & Responsibility, Context, Not Control, and Highly Aligned, Loosely Coupled, giving individual collaborators space and support to thrive at Netflix.
Experience & Skills
- Experience managing and leading multi-disciplinary teams.
- Functional expertise and leadership experience in marketing creative production, creative operations, and/or project management
- Experience managing and scaling a high volume of creative assets and campaign types in parallel
- Experience in Entertainment Marketing and/or Studio Experience with key insights and knowledge of Theatrical workflows
- Be both quantitative and qualitative. You have strong analytical acumen to evaluate complex systems and dissect problems. You will build confidence across disciplines, speak multiple professional languages, and translate needs into opportunities.
- Strong communication and cross-functional skills, with the ability to engage, listen, and collaborate with internal departments/teams to align from strategy through execution.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and have a goal-oriented entrepreneurial mindset, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
The best bed for better sleep