Finance Business Partner, Business Development - EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Manage all aspects of finance operations associated with partner agreements including, but not limited to: vendor set up, payment flow explanation, invoicing, timely payment collection, reconciliation of data and dealing with any billing and payment issues in the region.
- Perform detailed reviews of partnership deals and collaborate with corporate accounting team to ensure proper treatment under both US GAAP and local GAAP (IFRS).
- Perform accounting-related functions surrounding payments, adjustments, and review.
- Work closely with Business Development, Legal, Finance, Tax, Treasury and Partner Payments teams across EMEA to understand partnership strategies and deal structures.
- Consult with and advise Business Development and Legal partners on negotiation strategy for finance-related terms in partnership deals.
- Drive operational process improvements.
QUALITIES WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Self-motivated and dedicated; able to work and problem-solve independently.
- A great communicator who can cultivate strong cross-functional relationships and communicate effectively with internal teams and external partners.
- Proactive and contributive; takes initiative and follows-through reliably.
- Accustomed to multitasking, prioritising and meeting multiple tight deadlines.
- Intellectually curious and passionate; our team members ask probing questions, challenge the status quo, make changes to improve processes, and have fun while doing it all.
- Comfortable with Ambiguity.
- Organized, detail oriented, and a speedy learner; our team members are excited about learning, focused on becoming an expert in the areas they support, and have the drive to succeed.
- A team-player; always open to offer innovative and constructive ideas to continue our team's success and efficiency.
- Flexible to collaborate with our US and International offices across multiple time zones.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 4 to 6 years Experience in Accounting/Finance
- Experience in tech or entertainment industry a plus
- Experience with Workday Financials or other cloud based ERP systems a plus
- Understanding of US GAAP / IFRS
- Advanced Excel experience with the ability to navigate large data sets
- Proven project management experience and demonstrated ability to drive process improvements
- Fluency in English, a second EMEA language considered a plus
- Travel may be required
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid
Tech Jobs For You
Capability Network Real Estate and Workplace Solutions Princip...
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA