Associate, Production Finance - Series Prep/Wrap
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Pro-actively set up various Prep/Wrap finance meetings for each Original Series (OS) teams;
- Establish efficient workflows between Prep/Wrap accounting and cross-functional teams
- Ensure best practices for onboarding and offboarding shows
- Maintain a close working relationship with other Associates within OS to be effective partners with Prep/Wrap freelance team
- Ensure the Prep/Wrap freelance production accounting teams are delivering accurate, complete work as expected and on time
- Oversee the operational needs of the Prep/Wrap office such as sourcing of external tools/software, office supplies, furniture needs, food and craft service
- Facilitate relationship between payroll companies and Prep/Wrap accounting teams;
- Willingness to tackle matters outside their area of expertise.
- Candidates must have experience in production accounting as a 1st assistant or key 2nd assistant accountant.
- Candidates must have experience working collaboratively with a team and have excellent communication skills.
- Candidates must exhibit strong organisational and time management
- It is preferable, but not necessary, that candidates have the ability to read and understand things like cost reports, legal contracts and articulate issues using creative, production or financial context.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.