Creative Assistant, Canada
Netflix, Toronto, Canada
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Maintain calendars for 2-3 executives including booking and confirming meetings
- Schedule meetings & calls, internally & externally
- Manage the flow of incoming and outgoing creative materials, reading and performing evaluation of incoming submissions as well
- Maintain internal systems to track projects and their statuses throughout the development and production process
- Take notes in meetings and circulate pertinent information to the greater team
- Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international) and other related administrative duties (i.e. processing travel and expense reports, digital and physical filing, etc...)
- Heavy communication internally and externally
- Create presentations and documents using PowerPoint and Google Workplace
- Assist with team projects and events as needed
- Manage incoming submissions of pitch materials, scripts, etc.
- Capture, draft and edit creative notes
- BA/BS Degree2+ years as an assistant in a corporate environment
- Studio/entertainment industry experience
- Has experience planning team and company events
- Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
- Strong writing skills and the ability to multitask
- A high level of French language proficiency is strongly preferred
- Proficiency with Google Workspace is a plus
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.