Manager, Internal Communications - Animation
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
To succeed in this role you will need:
- An entrepreneurial mindset, given this is an entirely new role and function;
- A willingness to roll-up your sleeves and get work done;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (you must love writing and storytelling!);
- Experience creating compelling content and campaigns across a variety of channels and tools (including live events, digital/video);
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and working with a wide variety of internal partners;
- To work well in a creative environment where they can be a trusted partner and adviser to disparate teams across multiple disciplines;
- A passion for helping people and a curiosity about different cultures;
- The ability to think from first principles, challenge established wisdom and work well cross-functionally; and
- A dislike of hierarchy and bureaucracy but also an understanding that some structure - as well as the ability to plan - is needed to effect change.
Key to this role is ensuring that:
- Our employees all around the world get timely, useful information about the business;
- There is more proactive communication within the organization, including what the strategic priorities are and how employees’ work fits into it; and
- Leaders have the support they need in communicating with employees.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.