Technical Research Specialist
Netflix, Salt Lake City, Utah
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
As a Technical Research Specialist, you will:
- Serve as the touch point for in-depth technical and product-based questions, and escalations from our global Customer Support teams.
- Investigate complex technical issues impacting the Netflix service using a suite of tools, and document your findings and recommendations.
- Optimize efficiency and minimize customer impact by identifying emerging trends through various datasets and visualizations.
- Coordinate and assist Customer Service responses to global service issues and outages.
- Provide insightful requests for enhancements to tools and processes that maximize efficiency and value.
- Maintain and develop knowledge base articles for ongoing issues that will be utilized by our Customer Support teams to troubleshoot, resolve and/or escalate.
- Maintain and develop external facing help center articles for known errors or behaviors that will be used by customers to resolve issues.
- Partner with our global customer base and varying levels of customer service to gain an understanding of issues.
- At least four years of experience in a technical research, support analyst, data analyst, research engineer, or support engineer role.
- Experience partnering, collaborating, and sharing knowledge with global teams.
- Experience creating, editing, and maintaining knowledge base and/or training documentation.
- Intimate knowledge and experience with Google G Suite, JIRA, Confluence, Kibana, Tableau, Zendesk, SQL, or similar products.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.