Manager Editorial & Publishing, France
Netflix, Paris, France
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Creative Strategies and Development
- Creative Production
The ideal candidate is/has....
- You have worked in content creation at a Publishing outlet for a minimum of 8 years or you have equivalent exposure to relevant projects
- You have a track record of best in class Publishing format creation. You have proven ability to conceptualize and produce high quality episodic AV formats that impact audiences
- You are seeking for creative excellence
- You have an understanding of high level producing and hands on production as the role will require a range of approaches to pilot new formats, establish regular cadence and produce creative at scale
- You have a sophisticated understanding of social media and social analytics
- You navigate Pop Culture and have good intuition about what gets shared and talked about
- You are business minded and a risk-taker entrepreneur with high sense of responsibility
- You have worked with talents and understand the dos and donts of talent management
- You are skilled in pitching and presenting
- You have capacity to accomplish solid amounts in a fast paced ever changing environment
- You understand and respect Netflix culture
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.