Senior Analytics Engineer, Production Management
Netflix, London, United Kingdom
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
As a Senior Analytics Engineer in this space, you will…
- Be a strategic partner for Production teams: identify critical analytical problems and apply an entrepreneurial mindset to find innovative solutions with data
- Drive the direction of your work, developing solutions that span from scrappy code and prototype tools to high-visibility dashboards and analyses for Studio leadership
- Spearhead the creation of new metrics that impact decision-making
- Collaborate with Data Engineers to source data from new systems and strengthen our foundational data models
- Become a regional expert on all things Studio Data Science & Engineering, helping educate and connect regional offices to existing data solutions
- A strong communicator who can develop and deepen strong relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders. You have experience partnering closely with executive leadership, with a proven track record of influencing strategic decisions through data.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; able to thrive with minimal oversight and process. You connect the dots across business needs and independently drive projects forward.
- A senior analytics professional with extensive experience across data wrangling, analysis, reporting, and visualization.
- An expert in a data-oriented programming language (e.g. SQL, Python, R, Scala, etc.) and intuitive dashboard/visualization design (e.g. Tableau)
- Proficient in ETL and data warehousing best practices and familiar with core statistics concepts
- Adept at working across different cultures on a globally-distributed team, with core working hours in the Central European and GMT time zones
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one