Asset Management Manager - APAC
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
SOURCE AND DISTRIBUTE CREATIVE ASSETS
- Manage the delivery, maintenance, storage, and transferring of assets, including source files, to our DAM (digital asset management) systems, working closely with internal and external partners to obtain files, maintain organization, and keep assets up-to-date.
- Ensure asset deliverables meet required specs and timelines by consulting with internal and external content partners.
- Work with cross-functional teams in MarComms, Publicity and Product Creative Studio to coordinate asset toolkit requests and deliveries, as well as other ad-hoc asset sharing.
- Serve as liaison between post-production, external partners and agencies, and cross-functional departments to source, manage, and distribute title content for Marketing, Publicity and Product Creative Studio use.
MANAGE AND IMPROVE OUR DAM SYSTEMS
- Research, deploy and provide training on asset management systems that are used across all Netflix teams to streamline the searchability and delivery of assets.
- Control permissions and onboard users to our asset management systems including our proprietary DAMs, clip curation platforms and external partner platforms.
- Act as DAM support for larger teams including troubleshooting tooling issues.
- Regularly assess the workflows, best practices, and propose necessary updates to better serve our long-term needs
LEAD AND DRIVE OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
- Continually evaluate our workflows and tools for scale and efficiency by identifying areas of opportunity for operational consolidation and consistency across Product Creative Studio and MarComms teams.
- Manage and oversee vendor relationships and workflows to ensure tasks and SLAs are consistently met to Netflix standards.
- Lead and own regional asset management-related initiatives, provide support and change management for regional roll-out of global initiatives.
- Participate and contribute to global and cross-functional initiatives as the subject matter expert in asset management.
- Represent regional stakeholders in global working groups and forums to provide regional perspective and nuance.
- 5+ years of digital asset and DAM management experience.
- Proven experience fulfilling and managing large sets of assets in complex asset management environments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders and prioritise tasks and escalate issues as needed. Ability to work non-standard hours.
- Strong knowledge of digital file specs, size formats, and codecs.
- Experience using encoding software - Compressor/Media Encoder/MPEG Streamclip. Familiarity with the PIX System is desirable.
- Aptitude in identifying and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Ability to operate effectively in ambiguity and willingness to pivot workflows as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Fluency in English required. Fluency in Korean is desirable but not a requirement.
- See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are a natural team leader, with the ability to conceptualize and articulate creative production and trafficking workflow that all will rally around.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.