Designer (Art Direction), Product Creative Studio - EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
About the job
- Create assets first hand to represent Netflix titles on and off the Netflix platform.
- Collaborate with other designers / agencies and provide creative feedback and art direction
- Develop a diversity of assets that support our testing framework and personalization.
- Innovate and implement creative workflows
- Build strong relationships with both technical and creative partners
- Manage projects and timelines from kickoff to completion
- Track details of project development and meet delivery timelines.
- Balance quality creative and project management
- Embrace working with limited assets
- Evolve and grow with Netflix and be motivated by being a part of the team
The Right Stuff
- 7+ years working within a creative environment (agency and/or in-house) for a tech/entertainment/consumer brand.
- Experience creating key art (movie posters) or other forms of entertainment artwork (for example DVD / CD Cover art)
- Experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment with many moving parts
- Proven ability to create and direct high-quality creative (portfolio required)
- Expert in all aspects of developing creative in a digital, product or user-centric space
- Experienced in all aspects of creative project management from kickoff to completion
- Passionate about producing data-informed, measurably effective artwork
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Understand, advocate, and embody the company’s values and team goals
- A love of movies and TV shows
- Curious about technology and comfortable with tools
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
The leading leasing, marketing, and asset management platform taking commercial real estate businesses online.