Coordinator, Post Production - Korea
Netflix, Seoul, South Korea
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Liaise with post production teams and partner with IT Production Support to ensure successful onboarding of shows and personnel into Netflix systems.
- Track and manage post schedules, keeping stakeholders apprised of status.
- Maintain and curate preferred vendor lists for dailies, sound and finishing.
- Research and maintain preferred freelance post crew.
- Set up and manage dailies and cut viewing access for shows.
- Audit completion/delivery of post production materials during prep, production, archive and wrap.
- 5 Years as a Post Production Supervisor (드라마 내부조감독), full-cycle Assistant Director, Script Supervisor, Assistant Editor, DI Producer and Assistant Colorist working in scripted series or feature film projects.
- Experience working in post production roles in Korea and across Asia.
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery).
- Strong knowledge of current trends and workflows for both UHD/4K and HDR.
- Operational proficiency in post production tools such as Avid Media Composer and Davinci Resolve.
- Knowledge of post production finishing formats and codecs.
- Knowledge of professional-grade camera formats and compression.
- Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters.
- Ability and willingness to travel for official work.
- Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information.
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
- Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of the current post process.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides and Google Mail.
- Proficient in digital dailies delivery tools and production tools
- BA/BS required
- Studio or media-focused experience required
- Fluency in English and Korean required
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.