Coordinator, Business Affairs Administration - Scripted Series
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Above-the-line option tracking on licensed, owned, rights deals and term deals.
- Drafting and issue option exercise notices and other various documents.
- Summarizing contracts with an emphasis on contractual agreements/deadlines.
- Familiarity with guild rules (SAG & WGA).
- Tracking start and end of writers rooms and end of principal photography.
- Maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary.
- Working with cross-functional teams to gather and socialize important dates and information.
- Managing & updating option summary charts and other various team charts.
- Exemplify the core Netflix Values.
- Experience in legal and/or business affairs at a television or film production company or law firm.
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably on multiple projects under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally, think practically and be solution-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate between cross-functional teams.
- Tech-savvy, including proficiency with Google Suite.
- Good judgment and strong critical thinking skills.
- Ability to respond positively to change and be receptive to new ideas.
- Proven track record of improving team organization and efficiency.
- Willingness to tackle matters outside the area of expertise.
- Ability to embrace and advocate for cultural diversity.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
The leading leasing, marketing, and asset management platform taking commercial real estate businesses online.