Manager, Film & Series Marketing, Korea
Netflix, Seoul, South Korea
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Develop, lead and execute unique and conversational title campaigns which place Netflix in the middle of cool and at the edge of culture in Korea.
- Serve as creative lead for these campaigns from print/OOH, trailers/AV/Social, events/activations to non-traditional headline-grabbing creative.
- Work alongside other marketing functions (Editorial, Partnerships) to build impactful brand campaigns that demonstrate our values and ingrain us in Korean culture.
- Partner with and act as the main point of contact for local creative and media agencies to bring campaign creative to life.
- Work with and serve as the liaison between internal cross-functional teams (such as Publicity, Editorial, Partnerships, Product, Integrated Planning etc.), ensuring that all aspects of a title campaign are cohesive across all lines of business.
- Be a cultural ambassador to help Netflix better understand the needs and shifting cultural landscape of Korea.
- A seasoned creative exec/marketer with ~8 years of experience in building strategic and creative consumer marketing campaigns, preferably at a streamer, network or studio with a background in entertainment or for a global lifestyle brand that intersects with Korean entertainment + culture (TV, film, gaming, sport).
- A natural leader, team player and project manager; you are a selfless, collaborative marketing professional who will go beyond your roles to get great work done.
- Passionate about great stories. You can talk on and on about your favourite shows, genres, and creators you admire for your life.
- A proven track record of building impactful, world-class creative campaigns that connect with audiences and break through the cultural zeitgeist. We are not only building campaigns, we are transforming our properties into culturally relevant brands.
- Inherently bold and comfortable with risk-taking.
- Strong presentation, prioritization and decision making skills.
- An entrepreneurial mindset. This person should be a proactive self-starter, who is not afraid to get their hands dirty and wear multiple hats.
- Passionate and curious about all aspects of Netflix the Netflix business at large.
- Written and Verbal fluency in both English and Korean
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid