Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Finish and Localize Marketing AV assets for our Global Regional Marketing, PR and Social teams.
- Own day-to-day communication and escalation with external production agencies in order to efficiently manage finishing and localization initiatives.
- Plan and manage internal and external AV production communication and workflow, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables.
- Shepherd scope, budget and overall production resources.
- 8+ of AV Servicing in an entertainment studio, post-production house or creative agency.
- Expert knowledge of Marketing campaign workflows, including understanding the creative and production process AV materials.
- Fluent in AV types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of assets management, servicing and trafficking.
- Proficient in Localization workflows, including graphic packages, subtitling and dubbing of short-content marketing and/or pr materials.
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams.
- See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of AV marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.