Manager Partner Marketing Creative - EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Fluency in English plus Italian, French or Spanish.
- Strong experience working with/at promotional partners, consumer electronics, creative agencies, and/or entertainment brands
- Can manage workflow and timelines of creative marketing asset development for distribution to internal/external teams across multiple channels (print, television, OOH, digital)
- Has a native understanding of traditional and digital media
- Solid understanding of entertainment and customer acquisitions creative, video execution, media, advertising, digital and retail marketing
- An ability to effectively provide input on creative development from a local market perspective
- Can apply marketing data for campaign optimization
- Able to act autonomously, manage multiple tasks simultaneously and excel under pressure
- Pan-EMEA experience preferred
- You are passionate and curious about partner marketing, technology and content
- You must be strategic, a forward-thinker, extremely organized, an effective communicator, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- We value a high level of intellectual curiosity with the ability to demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
- Profound love of movies and television
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Head of Product Marketing - Enterprise
Confluent, Palo Alto
VIP Revenue Manager
Growth Marketing Manager - DACH (m/w)
Pinterest, Berlin, Germany
Public Relations Manager, EMEA
SEM Specialist - Join a fast growing team!
Sr. Director, Product Marketing
OneLogin, San Francisco HQ