Head of Post Services, Madrid
Netflix, Madrid, Spain
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overall business management and operational responsibility across the Madrid Post Facility.
- Create and oversee the management staffing plan across the facility, encompassing Client Services, Technical & Creative Operations and Post Engineering
- Ensure operational optimization and best practices at the facility, aligned with our global strategy.
- Create a service led culture and team ethic that delivers an exemplary and unparalleled experience to our filmmakers, as well as technical and creative excellence
- Partner with Client Services and Product to develop and evolve the Facility Management Platform and client concierge tools and portals.
- Define and deliver operating metrics to measure utilization and performance across the facility; deliver consistent business and utilization reporting against defined success metrics.
- Constantly evaluate the needs of our stakeholders, evolving and optimizing the Post services offering and developing the business case for new and expanded Post services.
- Coordinate visibility and capacity of site resources into our global supply chain, providing scheduling & logistics support to our Productions across different sites and regions
- Provide outreach and communications to the local filmmaking community as well as internal Netflix teams to ensure awareness and understanding of available services and capacity.
- 15+ years of experience in Post Facility management roles within post production, studio or network.
- Deep knowledge and experience of content creation and post production services and workflows.
- Experience with and ability to respectfully, but authoritatively, engage with creative executives and content creators
- Ability to manage and operate in ambiguous situations and think on your feet to solve challenges and problems
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to socialize, explain and “sell” new and complex operational strategies, practices and workflows.
- Proven track record of innovation, initiative, ideation and implementation
- Proven abilities to embrace, drive and enable change management
- Experience with instituting quality management frameworks and process improvement
- Experience working with diverse teams across multiple functions, skills and locations
- Strong organizational skills with proactive mentality, positive orientation and outlook
- Ability to respond after hours for important, timely, or urgent matters
- Team-player who thrives in a fast paced, team-oriented setting
- Ability to handle a heavy volume of work, supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery).
- Passionate about our culture and values in the workplace
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
File hosting service