Senior Software Engineer in Test - Acquisition UI
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
What Sets You Apart
- You have a tester mindset, be curious and come up with interesting test scenarios
- You have deep expertise in software testing via automation, particularly with web, TV, native mobile based applications(iOS, Android - Nice to have)
- You are creative in applying proven tools/test framework (Selenium) as well as crafting new solutions to challenging problems
- You have excellent debugging skills in diagnosing issues in a multi-tier web architecture
- You work closely with cross-functional partners to communicate impact and understand business requirements
- You are self-motivated and high-performing, with a passion for both the business and the tech
- Big impact - Opportunity to impact products that tens of millions of customers use every single day
- Data driven - We use A/B testing to drive feature and product decisions
- Speed - We move quickly and iterate rapidly, taking ideas from concept to reality in weeks, not months
- Growth - Learn from other selfless leaders around you, and mentor others
- Stunning colleagues - Work with amazing talent on every project
- Inclusive - We embrace different backgrounds, perspectives, and styles because it helps us make better decisions
- Distinctive culture - we live by our values, learn more about our unique culture
Meet Some folks on the team
- Jessica Kahn - Jess leads the Experimentation engineering team in Acquisition UI. She long ago figured out she could get much bigger and better things done by helping her colleagues to thrive and achieve at work, and has loved leading teams ever since.
- Jacques Favreau - Jacques is a Senior UI Engineer on the Experimentation team with Acquisition UI. He’s worked across the Member, Platform, and Acquisition teams over the last six years at Netflix and is an advocate for accessible UI and strict APIs.
- Vishal Mishra - Vishal is a Senior Software Test Engineer on the Experimentation team within Acquisition UI. He is a strong advocate for high quality user experience in our products and focuses on growth initiatives across all platforms - Web, TV & Mobile.
- Willian Martins - Willian is a Senior UI Engineer on the Experimentation team within Acquisition UI. He works on the Acquisition experimentation initiatives on TV and Web platforms.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid
Tech Jobs For You
Lead/Staff/Principal Software Engineer (Window Directories-On-...
OneLogin, United States, Dublin, Ireland, & Guadalajara, MX