Certification Assessment Developer
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Program Management: Define, document, and maintain the scope of the project. Communicate effectively with key stakeholders and teammates in meetings and through email. Perform risk assessment and mitigation. Create, track, and maintain project plans. Develop a trusting partnership and commitment with clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Assessment Development: Manage the development of learning evaluations from end-to-end, creating the tools, items, assessments, and instruments necessary in order to certify employees in various knowledge, skills, or competencies. Identify appropriate evaluation methods such as surveys, multiple-choice tests, simulations, performance assessments, etc. as needed. Provide subject matter expertise to colleagues and stakeholders regarding monitoring and evaluation concepts, methods, and systems, and drive the evolution of the overall evaluation and certification strategy.
- Job Analysis Studies: Manage the process for collecting information on the important work-related aspects of a job using a variety of inputs. Perform gap analysis for performance problems, opportunities, or innovations. Prioritize the importance of identified gaps and recommend interventions. Document and present the methods, findings, and recommendations for addressing the performance gaps.
- Data Analysis: Conduct statistical analyses to support assessment development and validation, pass point setting, and assessment scoring. Conduct qualitative data gathering techniques including interviewing and focus groups.
- Master’s degree in Industrial-Organizational Psychology or related degree (or Bachelor’s degree with extensive years relevant experience)
- 4-6 years experience designing soft skills and/or tools assessments for a variety of jobs
- Experience in educational measurement, test construction, and/or psycho-metrics
- Experience using statistical, spreadsheet, and/or web-based assessment development applications
- Knowledge of Item Response Theory
- Experience with certification programs and the assessment development process
- Experience with traditional and performance-based assessment
- Experience with assessment gamification a plus
- Experience creating and optimizing assessments for different languages a plus
- Experience with pre-hire assessments a plus
- Innovative thinking, action-oriented mindset, ability to drive system and process improvements, ability to build relationships, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, superior communication skills, high adaptability, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer / HDI
Freelance - Translation analyst [English to Norwegian]
Unbabel, Remote - Freelance
Cyber Threat Intelligence Adjunct Instructor (Part Time IC)
SecureSet Academy, Denver
Security Incident Response Analyst
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Application Security Engineer
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA