Coordinator, Original Content - Legal
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- 5+ years production and/or business & legal affairs experience, working within a studio/network entertainment environment or production office.
- Prior experience with “legal delivery”.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment interacting with productions, other departments (e.g., Production, Content Operations, Marketing, Finance), and third party vendors and entities.
- Tech-savvy individual proficient in Gmail and Google Docs with a strong sense of how cloud-based document and database systems are used in a modern business environment.
The successful candidate will also possess the following:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities and judgment.
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally, think practically and be solution-oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, team-oriented setting, balancing multitudes of information across content types.
- Discretion. Can be trusted to maintain confidentiality and safeguard valuable information.
- Skill at identifying priorities. Capable of asking questions, proactively seeking clarity and moving quickly to action.
- Willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.