Manager, Editorial & Publishing - CEE
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Lead Editorial and Publishing strategy across social platforms in CEE
- Grow and scale our audiences, communities and fandom
- Create content that gets written, shared, and talked about and builds credibility and relevance with local audiences
- Experiment and innovate with new formats, take risks with what you’re creating; be ambitious and original. Turn one-off hits into successful series.
- Use internal and external social analytics and other internal data to inform strategy and detect new opportunities
- Anticipation of cultural trends and ability to participate, act and lead the conversation
- Leading the creative editorial/social agency teams and budget management
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a proven track record of building world-class editorial formats, that connect consumers to entertainment brands and create a passionate following. We are not only building editorial campaigns, we are transforming our properties into culturally relevant brands.
- Is an exceptional storyteller and creative individual. You have proven ability to concept and produce high-quality social and A/V content. And you’re good at it.
- Has impeccable editorial judgement and a knack for finding and knowing what’s trending with our audience. You can find the story, angle and point of view to tell different stories and do so through video storytelling. Deep knowledge of the Cental and Eastern Europe entertainment landscape, key opinion leaders and broader audiences
- Has experience using both data and intuition to create content that grabs attention and engages its audience. Solid understanding of marketing and social media analytics; you can apply a data-centric approach to the testing and optimization of content.
- Leader who is able to engage, listen and collaborate with internal departments/teams to align early on in terms of overall strategy and goals. A big idea isn’t a big idea if you’re doing it alone.
- Concise and clear communicator with written and oral communication skills in English and in at least one Eastern European Language.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.