Production Accountant - Animation
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Partner with the cross functional teams to create and manage production schedules and budgets.
- Provide and present clear, accurate and timely production planning scenarios and analysis to both Producers and cross functional teams during the life cycle of a film.
- Ascertain and solve budgeting and staffing issues.
- Collaborate with Producers to quickly estimate and evaluate production health against milestones and data metrics.
- Create budgets and summaries that provide metrics and data that can be shared broadly to ensure cross functional alignment and well-informed decision making.
- Adapt to changing scenarios, anticipate problems and recommend solutions to Producers.
- Provide accurate, detailed and timely cost reports, cash flows and headcount forecasts.
- Comply with all policies and procedures for POs, invoices, checks and time card approvals.
- Direct Assistant Production Accountant on all aspects of their job to ensure compliance, accuracy and timely processing of all payments.
- Mentor and train Assistant Production Accountant to ensure strong work performance.
- Production accounting experience required.
- Proficiency with Excel required. Experience with Vista preferred.
- Business or Accounting degree preferred.
- Animation experience preferred but not required.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price