Manager, CS Content and Self Service
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Responsible for the product management and vision of our digital self service support solutions.
- Lead a team of Content Specialists, SEO Specialist, and Editors.
- Define and execute on a customer self service support vision and the content management tactics to fuel that vision.
- Own the product roadmap of the CMS and tools required to streamline content operations.
- Derive CS content opportunities using quantitative and qualitative analysis. You are able to take the analysis and present a compelling vision for change to others for debate.
- Lead the setup and execution of A/B tests to iterate on providing an amazing customer self service UX.
- Develop a CS content structure that supports all consumption channels (help.netflix.com, internal CRM for agents, in-app and more).
- You are passionate about providing great customer service at every touchpoint.
- Partner with our localization team to optimize content time to market in all regions.
- Continuously iterate and improve on knowledge base content to ensure accuracy and relevance.
- Collaborate with appropriate cross functional groups to test and deliver integrated knowledge solutions within the product.
- BA/BS and 5+ years experience in digital consumer product management and content management.
- 3+ years experience leading teams.
- Experience with enterprise content management systems (custom or vendor).
- Deep comfort working with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, Microstrategy, etc.
- Experience driving features of content management systems (in-house built or open source experience a plus).
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Basic web authoring language experience a plus (HTML, CSS, JS).
- Experience with JIRA or similar.
- Experience working within a globally distributed organization with localized content.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Venmo Support Training Lead
Customer Support QA Associate (Swedish)
Wish, Dublin, Ireland
Critical Response Specialist - Overnight
Lyft, Nashville, TN
Advisor - Sales (Part-Time), Showroom at Askov Finlayson
Warby Parker, Minneapolis, MN
Customer Success Manager
Trustpilot, Denver, CO
Call Center Agent (f/m)